Welcome to the site of Christina Botto, a teen behavior expert and mediator between parents and their teens for more than 19 years.
Parenting teenagers is not easy – it takes creativity, determination, and patience! It's a tough phase to go through, but you’re not alone.
For too many parents, conflict is an everyday occurrence. You can either choose to continue "business as usual," which will exasperate and distance your teen, or you can learn how to deal constructively with teen behavior.
Help With Your Teenager is Available Right Now…
We have collected the most powerful insights over Christina’s career in a collection of articles on parenting teenagers right here on this website. Steps you can take today to make tomorrow a brighter day for you and your teen.
To get a thorough understanding of what moves and motivates your teen and how to deal with your teenager in order to avoid conflict, Botto’s book Help Me With My Teenager! A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents that Works offers proven strategies comprised of more that 19 years of conflict resolution between parents and their teens.
Try her strategies – they’re not difficult – and you’ll likely soon observe a change for the better in your household. Your child’s teen years don’t have to be unbearable!
Christina has been such a help to me in raising my teenage son. He and I now have clearly defined roles and boundaries, and we are closer than ever. Thank you Christina for your advice, your patience, and your grace.
Botto's most popular books on parenting teenagers
- How to successfully deal with teen behavior
- How to foster a close relationship with your growing child built on trust and respect
- What to do – and what mistakes to avoid – as you help your teen successfully navigate through these confusing and exciting years
Instant Access eBook; 1.15MB - $15.95parenting teenagers
Get a first-hand education on how and why even level-headed teens can become involved in the downward spiral of addiction, abuse, and self-destruction.parenting teenagers
- Hear direct testimonials from teenagers as to why and how they lost control
- Hear stories from parents who lost their teens, and what they wish they had done different
- Discover why you could unwittingly be enabling your teen's negative behavior
Instant Access eBook; 652KB - $13.95parenting teenagers